The Opera House is available for a variety of activities. Meetings, training sessions, musical and theatrical performances, workshops and weddings are examples of events that are appropriate for the facility. The Opera House would be the perfect venue for an employee or customer appreciation event.
Combining a seasonal musical performance and dinner at a local restaurant is the perfect holiday party! Enjoy dinner at a local restaurant, an evening at the theater along with an overnight stay and you’ve created a perfect weekend getaway.
Attributes & Features
- The building is handicap accessible with an elevator and ground level entrances.
- Parking for tour buses.
- The building is air conditioned.
- Seating capacity for 455 people.
- Small gallery spaces for displays.
- Close to dining and additional meeting facilities.
- Lighting and sound systems available for rent.
- Full fly space and orchestra pit to accommodate a variety of uses.
- Artist grade grand piano and an electric keyboard available for rent.
$150 for groups of 100 people or more
$100 for groups of 1-99 people
Groups renting more than five times a year recieve a $25 discount per rental.
Seat Use Fee
If participation is subject to a registration fee, admission fee or donation request, the basic rental fee will be supplemented by a charge of 6% of the average adult ticket prices for each participant occupying a sead during the day’s activities or a minimum of $.80 charge for each participant occupying a seat during the day’s activities. Maxium seating is 455.